22.1.08

A day in the life of.

hola, another day another blog.

i was thinkin this morning what if we didnt have any hardships, problems or turmoil in oil life would we know and really comprehend what bliss and real happiness is??

like ay if i didnt ove out here. in this black desecrated forest. lmao would i really know how blessed and stressed i am? I think not. I mean im not spoiled or anything..... (i am) lmao.

okie next topic. boys or men... like ive been having so much difficulties.. and its mainly my fault cause im utterly bored much or mayb thats just the state of mind im in... but theres like no way in hell i would have done the things ive done two years ago. lol mayb i just needa hug?
But ive taking wise info from my biggieme who makes much sense and ive realized that i always seem the right thing to do but need some assurance. please dont ask me why im talkin in general. lol


but i gotta go. moms in beats mode again. =[

another day in the life......

No comments: