6.1.09

Goin in for L-O-V-E

This is a poem I wrote the other day about these feelings that were growing on me,

Opinions deflect us with dichotomy
Sunrise beats the clouds epiphany
Only seas survive with the energy of my black atomic bomb

It shall never be odd the beating of two hearts equaling one
Or one sun is chased by the darling moon
Starry eyed night paints irregularities in my heart’s deepest treasure chest

Our love over the crowds unbarring eyes
Unraveling in pursuit of a jealous mother
Ever changing love induced spear of leeway

Argue to behold a common peace
As we sit fighting each other’s perpetual stare
My heart degrades the red pumping with venom

Your fondness penetrates my eager superstitions
Molded ink tales run chapters in my own atrocious wit
Can’t let myself fare too remote

So kiss, these frosted engines of lust filled gratitude
Sunday inspired dignity
Too carry in guests of accompany and merriment

So we shall walk naked on the sharpest of seashells
Obscure sunset with brisk brown wind
Tinkling the nape of our dazed ankles

In our tears rejoined
With purple lubricants of dynasty and everlasting affection
Two hearts to fill one body in motion of the deep blue sea



Nik_gold
01/05/09



No comments: