11.12.09

End of Freshman Fall*

It's the end of my fall semester as a freshman.
Word.
WOW
It has been an experience and I would love to say a bad one because Claflin wasn't even in my list of schools.
But it has been a great one,
I made new friends, had plenty kodak moments, did NOT gain the freshman 15, adapted to people, weather and professors (SMH)
Learned to work NOW not later
gotten tougher by NGAF
"it be like that sometimes"
Been Ms Fashion Bomb of the Day on my favorite BLOG!
Who would have known???.. and since sarcasm doesn't read well through text and stuff.. sarcasm
Learned how to get ready and dressed in 15 minutes got used to live with someone and put my foot down,
learned how to get over a cold in .5 seconds.
Learned that taking 3 5-hr energy drinks a day isn't good no matter how bad you need them
One of the hardest thing is don't show everyone your nice side because they will just take advantage of it
Don't be greedy of the good times but always ask for more of the happy moments
Learned to get over people quicker then they get over you (lol)
People change like the weather so get used to it
Everyone gossips... EVERYONE
its better to be involved and well known for something, anything, then not known at all.. everyone laughs at "Who??"
Life goes on without you so what are you waiting for??
Sometimes its best to think on your own a second opinion is not needed
Your opinion is the best opinion remember this is YOUR life
Everyone doesn't give-a-damn about your problems
Be a DIVA*DON who cares?
Being your worst is better then someones best!
lol
and wayyyy more
PART TWO coming soon

I enjoyed my freshman fall and hope to accelerate my freshman spring by the lessons learned, bridges unburned and people met.
LOVE GOLD LIVE GOLD
nik_gold

No comments: