11.1.10

Stranger Danger

The first day back is soo overrated.
Not having a camera is sooooo underrated.
Im missing my baby! having a withdrawal.

=(

But anyway the first day back is a whole bunch of stares, confusion and uncomfortable remarks.
A lot of "how was your break?"
"you look goood!" 's and a bunch of
"I missed you!!"
No matter if they care or mean them

Im looking into next month because I already know this month I need to get settled, put every energy cell into doing something progressive and do as many community service hrs as possible.

So if I have to be emotionless or not in a relationship because of all the drama and back-and-forth then I wont. It's soo looking that way.. plus I need a job!
Then I can look back on January and say, damn I may not have a Valentine but my grades look pretty neat.. LMFAO


Thats all that matters really because grades can never leave you and my 3.0 (2.9) will in fact be a 4.0 by the end of this semester.
Goal
SET.


live_gold

No comments: