12.2.10

Ode to Rihanna

One pleasant evening my mentor, roomie... [there was a gang of us] were discussing tattoos we were planning to get. Me because I am officially done with finger tattoos for now since...

doesnt want to stay.. I do however want more tattoos, they all mean something and the concept is pretty... on a next level and rare if had at all.
Well crossing nice tattoos we of course slid past some of Rihanna's...
Need i say more???





I was very elated to also find her new video for "RUDE BOY" and I love it. She has come to embrace her West Indies side we sometimes forget about*
Go West Indies! =)




* Rihanna, Alexander McQueen and the quintessential one, Drew Barrymore are all Pisces, I need to get on it!

And lets not forget how awesome and on edge Rihanna is in general, from style, to looks, to music and that SOMETHING about her.. [my sister thinks its something bad] I think its off*-- But an off that keeps you interested. =)








<3





live_gold

1 comment:

Joey Contreras said...

hey I am looking for a great place to get a finger tattoo and I just wanted to know where you got yours?