29.3.10

Feelings.Smeelings.

My feelings get dismayed for my weakness 
But in fact Im not a God to get weakened.
Im like you but not in a way
That makes an "us" ideally
I smile daily realistically because there cannot be that much stress in the world
To turn my frown in a plaster of daily suspense

My feelings tell me to breathe easy
Everyday is another opportunity
But in reality another task is at hand and if one is not completed they all pile up
A sticky sand dune left in the sun's wrath
My we are so close to the beginning I often wonder, when will it be over?
And my elbows and shoulders are growing calluses and my face is casting a stone and Im dismayed

My feelings tell me to run and hide
To try and protect the feeling I have left
One half of my body is already Numb
Yet I press on ready and willing to experience the world head on
Good and Bad
Yet we skim through the light and delightful and make songs about the sad and depressing

My feelings turn yellow at the sight of flaws
Dilemmas peaking the height of my day
Dimming the weather to my air
Spreading the last of my tenderness and I feel nothing.
Compelled and withdrawn from here and there
Then and now.
My days melt together and my feelings are gone.
My feelings get dismayed for my weakness
live_gold

No comments: