11.11.10


I have three iPods including my iPhone. I love listening to all of them and reflecting back on the music I used to listen to. Where I was lyrically, musically and instrumentally back then. What songs I listened to repeatedly back then that annoy the #$%& out of me now and what songs bring back the most memories...Listening also makes me want to research where some artist are now or just look for NEW new music, people and sound. My iPods Fuel Me.

Old iPod #1:
Lily Allen
Usher
Gym Class Heroes
The Dream
Beyonce 
Mariah Carey
Kings of Leon
Sade
Erykah Badu
Wyclef John
Black Eyed Peas
P. Diddy (not Diddy)
Rihanna
Pharell Williams
Kanye West
Lil Wayne
Wiz Khalifa
N.E.R.D
Nelly Furtado
Taylor Swift
Juelz Santana
Alicia Keys
Robin Thicke
Chrisette Michele
50 Cent
Trey Songz
Chris Brown
Movado
Kirk Franklin
Cassie
Ryan Leslie
Adele
Common
Solange Knowles
TLC
T.I
Busta Rhymes
2Pac
Biggie
Boys to Men
Cassie and JoJo
John Legend
Destiny's Child
Jamie Foxx
Andre 3000
Nas
Faith Evans
Kid Cudi
....to name a few






No comments: