30.3.11

I've been waiting on pigs to fly, the moon to turn blue and my mom to finally move to a smaller house.
Apparently.
See the thing is,
I love making jewelry..
Well I love MAKING, CREATING a lot of things and when I envision something I might plan it out but not ALWAYS make it.
It's the procrastinating side of me.

BTW Follow @FYOI_Ty for me???

She's the most creative person I have met ever, she might as well make underwear.
 JK!

I digress, seriously though, it takes me to realize someone has beat me out the starting gate to get started, hopefully this is the answer.

As seen on FashionBomb (.com) Aya is an eccentirc artistic jewelry designer. Her creations are affordable, handmade and a hint of something one of a kind in anything you wear.
I love this!!!

Inspiration










No comments: