14.9.11


Wiping the sleep off of faults and downers
Every step feeling farther from the last
At times slow becomes a step backwards instead
But I continue to run through the field of red bloodied roses
Opening my eyes as I crash into walls of 
white honesty and brutal critiques
I was told in my dreams realty is a facade.
Cotton candy clouds greet me and warm my feet
Waking up next to blue moons
Revitalized and a head full of novel thoughts
Carried on the greatest pink pony to ever live
Laying in my birthday dress covered in flower petals and laced trees
I can not miss the crumbling sunrise as it spills light onto my face
Renewing my once planted visions and full birthed plans of action
Falling back and tripping over a rainbow splashed mountain of mistakes
I realize the only error was second guessing my honest first choice
Only reality is a facade
 the foggy mirror now clear and precise
I decide on a obscure route
Yards from where I started and light years from where I needed to be
Eyes wide and observing
no shiny ponys or blue moons near
I buckle my seat belt and ready myself for the bumpy ride
The last sunset jogging to the four corners 
as I ready my uppers
ladder to Future 




No comments: