3.2.12

Wrote this poem the night after the robbery.


- One of the few hand written poems I loosely wrote in class and lost...
So in a sense here is the revision.

Dear Lord,
Tonight I was robbed.
I want to address a couple of things in this prayer
One,
I would like to pray for my robbers
You said to pray for those who art lost
I pray they find their way...
Into a jail cell 
Two,
I thank you for keeping my mother and I safe,
she already has enough to worry about and I'm appreciative of the timing of your work
Lastly, Three
They might have took my flat screen,
*can be replaced
my jewelry
*can be replaced
My sense of security however will never be the same
Guide us through into a better place
And once again I thank you
For everything.

Amen.

- The first one was a tad more cynical and a heap load more sarcastic. I thought toning it down wouldn't hurt.



No comments: