17.4.12

Hello Readers!

I know it has been a while since I have posted a new post on my blog.
I am now in school full time with a part time job while starting my business and maintaining a personal life and by this time next year I will be fully independent! How extreme is that?
I would like to set some standards as far as my blog goes...
I started this blog years ago as my personal journal, with current events, poetry and pictures. Not much has changed though I have added more of my interest and certainly expanded on branding and style.
This is an interactive blog and you guys can post comments on any of my posts.
This is an opinionated, fashion, music and life-style blog.
Not only am I growing as an individual but a blogger, stylist and woman.
Come with me as I take my journey through life and achieve my dreams!


No comments: