26.9.12

Fashion Outings on a Fall Day

Today was yet another remarkable fall day. Warm yet crisp with not a cloud in the sky.
I decided to go out with my sister and pop my Five Guys cherry, which was an experience on it's own. Especially with my A-1, Jalepeno, grilled onions loving self!
The burger was probably the perfect combination ever created and I could hardly finish. Next we walked around Edgewood boutiques, I work around Little 5 @FearlessWeirdos and wanted to try something new and the vibe of the area was similar to Garden City in New York. Below are a few snapshots of the fashion and reasonable priced treasures I found along the way!







Living downtown has made my days more exciting. Just walking outside my house I feel the energy in the air to get into something, walk down the block and learn something new. Outkast playing in my ears, Starbucks in my hand and 6" strutting.



No comments: