5.7.10

*Have to Have me Shorts: Tutorial
 
The sun of knowledge beamed down on me as I stood in front of my closest in full glory.
Aimed in focus on only the creative part off my brain
Elaborating and conceiving brilliantly cool yet chic summer outfits.
I had skirts, dresses, tops and pants.. Shorts?
I had a number of them, many colored
Even a jean one that fit me perfectly...
But it was not my fav.
And I wanted those fav* pair of jean shorts.
I sat on my cushioned bed in my full glory
and developed a look for my fav* jean shorts
Similar to the shorts below


I constructed the worlds easiest jean shorts
And below are the steps to making your own!!!!

Step One: Cut some old jeans, preferably vintage.. or your moms.
Step Two: Cut the shorts to the appropriate size, the shorter the better.
Step Three: Fray the edges by taking a scissor and repeatedly scraping. (can do this all over the shorts for a more rugged look).
Step Four: (Optional) Bleach the sides by using rubber bands as seen or spraying/splotting.
Step Five: Wash and Dry...

And Wallah!!!
The perfect cool yet chic vintage jean shorts!





No comments: