29.7.10







Shoes run my life literally. If it wasnt for my moms obsession for Payless when I was younger I might have not developed the loathing feeling I have with low end shoes.
Not trying to down play the profit Payless brings in yearly but considering style and value options Payless is not known for having a squeaky clean record.
I indulged myself when I was younger into finding out about shoes, shoe collaborations and which shoes made big side feet, ducked the Banana Boat feet at daycamp, look way smaller, until I would finally grow into them.
There was a problem however, I was also tall for my age and standing out in the Big Bird was not my idea of stepping up my "shoe game".
Little did I know God had a plan for me not to grow and inch after I turned 16 years old.
Now standing a gigantic 5'5 I adorn my weekly pedicured feet (even if I do it and only because it's time, come on, Im halfway to 19, step that woman game up) with heels, which I have grown unusually comfortable in thanks to numerous modeling jobs and my short height inching its way to tallness. 
Only when I wore the noncheap-pricedwell quality heels of course.



                             

                             


                                                                         

No comments: