3.1.11




One of the main reasons I plan on updating my iTunes later today
is not the new music I hear on the radio from time to time.
(Still mostly playing music I added a month ago, at least =/)
But the music I catch myself listening to at odd moments.
Friend's house, swanky restaurant, someone's phone.
It wouldn't strike me as NICE*
If the songs weren't old.
Not Ashanti, JaRule old.
But OLD Monica, Sisqo, Brian McKnight, The Temptaions, Bob Marley*,
and too many more to name OLD-er.
Keep in mind its 2011
[HAPPY NEW YEAR]
and when i was growing out these songs were
playing in rotation and I was enjoying it, more OLDer Usher and Brandy.
Now I embrace the aged songs. PERIOD
I like it. I love it.
Even old songs with new artist newest verses,
Sampling, like Kanye and Jay are known for.
However, I listened to a James Brown album when I was in my zone.
And I was BLOWN*
How could I be missing all this gooda** music????

No comments: