4.4.11

I'm no savage
But I'm a beast at this game called life.
At least I thought I was
Until the tears streamed down and I mumbled,
"Where did I go wrong?"
Blasting, "Blame Game" like its the story of my life.
Replaying false events running ratchet in my brain
People name me to deteriorate my value
But my morals and goals stay the same
I was blinded with fear and misguided humbleness
Troubled, felt I worked better by myself
Someone help.
Peering around the corner I spy a spy
With one evil eye and one vault closed and under construction
Picking at every flaw and x raying my abilities for what they really are
Too deep?
Too mind controlling and real?
I'm sorry
I'll Pg13 it
I'm way past literate
But maybe I'm reading between the lines like it never should have been read
Miscalculating the laser beam I would be calculated with, 
I went over
I did too much
Don't mind me
I'll self correct
Sometime soon.
Until then let me blast my music and ignore my tears, burning holes in my potential
Denying my dream from an ever current existence,


#thatisall

No comments: