10.1.12

Duh.


Today I started school again since my semester off.
Last semester, a couple of days before school I severely burned my leg and ended up needing to receive skin graft surgery. Even though I healed like a superwoman I was out for the semester and it killed me!
I love school.
No, not the teachers, other students or the chalkboards but the educational part. The learning among your peers though you may grasp it a little quicker. I missed the homework (that never made it home), the structure, the progressive routine. I remember having practice for gymnastics in the early morning then school, then fashion show practice. I was at my best, fullest, busiest, and happiest.  I lived and am going to live a progressive life.
What I don't miss however are stupid/simple/basic people.
The thought or notion that being slow is acceptable. 
-_-Why bother coming?
Or keeping a facade that says on thing when your aura speaks differently?
You can be beautiful, talented and intellectual.
Try it.
Duh.



No comments: