23.1.12

I've realized in order to get better you have to improve on every flaw.


Being progressive only starts with the humbleness of an individual. Being 100% visual of flaws and potential.
At first I thought my family was being harsh by always criticizing me and took their critiques in bad light but as I grew I knew I had to be more open minded (not only about health, but life goals, priorities etc). I take all advice with a grain of salt.
I thought back on this as I did my Honesty Reflection in the mirror today for my work out plan.
And no.. I'm not fat, chunky nor do I have obnoxious love handles but though I may be skinny I'm not in shape! I've been doing gymnastics, tennis and dance all my life and though I may not weigh one more pound then I did my freshman year in college I'm certainly not on my best. I even get winded walking my dog for 35mins. My goal is to tone up and shape up inside and out for Spring Break (my birthday!!!) and also as a ritual for the rest of my life.




No comments: