14.4.08

title wave.





lmao
its so weird cause i notice things i normally wouldn't since being in this broadcast journalism class

but both videos start off with linking shots then zoom in to the main focus.

**** the fact is the paris, tokyo video is newER, but song is sOoooo stupid old right now
lmao that was def on my page last year

and this has nothing to do with me being so music influenced... =X


ughh mom was playing Otis Redding in the car over and over and over and overrrrrr.
lol




On more curent news...

MY SISTER WENT BACK TO NEW YORK today!!
i feel like she left me like a piece of luggage (irony)
since i was ... lmaoo

but um yeah i ordered more clothes from wherever else? (forever21 145dinero) until h&m openes up. lol

and i also put in papers for forever and bakers the other day
then went back to check on it and meet the manager yet again. i dont think we made eye contact the first time...

i really want/need/got to havee it!!
lmao

and i guess my fastin thing has gone down the drain ill just minimize my talking until i get hurt again and crawl in my shell =(

w.e!!
im so un-gushying myself
i have no idea when the caring, loving understanding Nicole came from
but it also came with the materialistic, sensitive, procrastic shit to.


o no got to go.

lol
like how are you going to tell people to get themselves together and your the epitome of scattered-ness
???
reminds me =)
(myspae.com/na318)

and with that my entertainment of the day has retired itself.
so i shall retire to my strip of mattrass(ma -trass mon!) too.

its funny when i actually talk (aim) 10 people or more mom wants me off...
when i have noone she all mellow n shyttttt.
aughhh
sleep tight.
like a title wave...
(should i have done that, try to tie it in??)
DONT CARE BIOTCHH!
lmao

**fav show right now VIVA HOLLYWOOD!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your blog,its....fun to read lol

myspace.com/lastofsoldierstaken

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

Nice spot, and u write well. Do chk me out one day if u can, this is the kind of stuff I write, and if u like what u read, feel free to add me to your blog roll
raw dawg buffalo

Father Knows Best
Where are the Coretta's?
a penchant 4 committment