12.9.11


I've been nominated for "Model of the Year" in a magazine I appeared in. Levitate Magazine awards show is this October and I'm so excited and elated I was nominated.  Vote "Nicole Ayilola" Here ! It is down to the top three models which I believe is safe to say time to start choosing fits. I'm opting for a longer look for many reasons, one because it's something most girls my age won't/can't pull off. I was an anti full length lady before the summer but wearing jean shorts was not cutting it, now I'm waiting on that trend to die away. I digress, options for the awards show...

1. I'd probably make this dress since it is so simple. I'd rather an odd shape than a regular cutoff and bringing some fall colors like, burnt amber, teal or mustard yellow might spice it up for a formal occasion.


 2. I'd only go for this dress if it has a drastic back, if not I'd stick to the short satin mini I'm making with some high boots.



3. I'd wear this look as all black the top and accessories is of a mystery =] 


I will post pictures of the winning look at the awards show!


No comments: