10.9.11





-Haven't had Paramore on my blog in a while. I love them the same, and this video is EVERYTHING.




-Finally, another Nicki Minaj video, though nothing surprised me, I wonder if people will ever get tired (or are already tired, by some #FNO tweets of editors and starlets alike I'd say some are) of Nicki Minaj dressing outrageously tacky costume Barbie-like.

Elle UK tweeted, "‘We thought it was Gaga at Prabal, it was Nicki Minaj Pink hair confusion #nyfw...
It's always nice to have a lot of naughty and a little nice... eh or something like that. 




-This summer's craze, today's play with special effects and lots of color. Nonetheless, I love the video, and Kanye and his "ginormous influence of style". Though they could have asked me for help on styling for the video girls... > 
Dreaming to Reality.




No comments: