27.12.11

Advice

There are three parts to this post because I've recently been busying myself and realized a lot of novel ideas/opinions when it comes to advice.

1. The main advice I was given when it came to my brand name is keep it moving... In the best way of course. Keep progressing and moving fast forward, however because people like to imitate instead of innovate I was warned to keep the newest projects under wraps. This is probably the bitterest advice given since I love to spread my ideas and new workings so I will have to find a balance between the two. Plus, my blog is MY blog. I express my feelings, journey, opinions etc and if I want to share something so be it, anything else done after me will literally be in my footsteps.

2. Not all advice should be taken into consideration. I only say this because the old saying about you expressing your problems and "80% are happy you have it 20% don't care" is mostly true (mostly). If they do give you advice it's based off of THEIR feelings, THEIR experiences, THEIR emotions, not yours. So the best person to seek is God first, look into yourself for what your'e really looking for and then family/friends. I call it my inner to outer rule.

3. Advice is what it is... Warning, caution and opinion in the end you can take it or leave it.




No comments: