6.12.11


I realized in New York I had a passion for all of my creative projects, even writing. It flowed off my pen, colors and patterns screamed at me to mismatch them and jewelry could always be worn a different way out of different materials. Getting dressed in the morning was a never ending photo shoot of what to wear, what my options were and what I could wear differently. Upon exiting the school days of mandatory uniform I extended myself into a world of style and expressing myself through any creative way possible. It can only be a blessing that my passion of creativity and expressing myself to the world through fashion and journalism is as natural as can be. I don't have to ride the spotlight in fact in my later years of high school and college I shied away from it. Now it seems only right to seize the opportunities thrown my way and make money doing what I love!

To Be Continued...






No comments: