13.12.11



Here is a little something I wrote the other day while making some serious life changes.
1. Never feel obligated to ANYONE
2. If you're not happy, get happy
3. Never settle 

Now moving on, I wrote this out of my feelings...
Not quite a poem, not quite rambling 101 just a recap on how a lady should be treated.
How I feel anyways.
Ahuuuummmmmmmm.

I deserve to be treated like a Queen
Receiving incredible massages willingly
To be spoiled, loved and wooed
"My African name, "Morenike" (Mo-dah-knee-k)
means one is who loved, one who is spoiled
Ironic? "
Should never be lied to, manipulated or disrespected
I will never settle for anything or anyone less than I deserve.
Be treated or talked to any which way
A Queen to be held to the highest standards
Honey dews and wet kisses warm me from the inside out when the sun greets me in the morning.
Servants sponge bathing me in imported lavender oils and soaps
Adorning my temple in nothing less than the best and fed the most extravagant plates of delightfulness
High off of life like I was when I was younger
A priceless aura of positivity people would sell their souls to be around
Deserving this and much more
Is what makes me a lady, a Queen
The creme de la creme.
If I don't demand it for me, who will?

Think of it more so as a saying, a thought process every woman should speak into herself every morning while she is gathering her thoughts and getting ready to face the world. In a time when women are treated like animals and carry themselves even lower, we forget the time when men started wars over one, formed countries for another and traveled, built, sung & competed for a small gesture of kindness... from a Queen.



No comments: