1.8.12

DIY Ombre Blond-Red Tutorial



I started off with 1B Malaysian Straight to Wavy 16 inch hair. 
I sewed it in, I layered it, kept it curly and straightened it.
(It looked great both ways!)
After a few weeks I tried Ombre, which I originally did last year and had fun with the look so I wanted to try it again.

 Separating the hair and bleaching the ends until I got a favorable black-brown-blond tips,
I liked the blond tip look way more than the regular colored hair and then as usual I got bored and decided to dye the tips a cool color.
I wanted a light yet edgy color and choose this pinkish bright red Splat color.
The permanent color was vibrant. I recieved a load of compliments and what I aim to do, looking as real as possible.
I however, would NOT bleach and dye my hair, I will just stick with applying it to weave.



Radiant Red Dye Bleach X Color I used

I will be doing Weave Specials in the city of Atlanta.
*Sew Ins
*Weave Coloring/Ombre
*Braiding
All inquiries email me at NikGoldDesigns@gmail.com!



No comments: