5.8.10

The beloved lip ring I got on a whim and decided to keep in is officially out.


Im only blogging this detailed moment in my life because I got the lip ring when
I went through a change. Im not talking about a sex change or anything drastic, nasty !
(Mortified Gasp Here)
But a change through my personality.
And what all facial piercings seem to say, "I Don't give a flying F@#?!"
Mine said twice over and translated into all languages.
My mom hated it and some of my friends stayed quiet about it, but I got it for me.
An individualized statement because Im always constantly, changing... progressing.


How the hell ever, when I got the actual lip ring hoop, it got more attention than me
and if you don't know my face is not competing with a foreign object,
ESPECIALLY when my eyes get most of the attention.


HOW DARE the lip ring!!!
That BTW was Strike 1


I did not take it out on purpose.
-_- So that I feel bad about.... eh not really.
To be funky, it was about that time, in the words of Young Jeezy.


But the scenario is, I was scarfing down food as I usually do because Im always in a rush these days  or just hungry as I always am it came out and I chewed so hard on it.
I spit it out and left it on the counter on the way somewhere else.
(Out and About 24/7)
It's funny I feel like it was a decoration I can easily make up for by adding another bangle to my set.
My lip ring is a reflection of a crazy phrase I went through my second semester, my first year in college.


If you can believe my second semester was harder to adjust to then my first.
Not until I decide to change my hair color, style or some other aspect of me that can not be easily reveresed.
This is lipringless me, Nik_gold
Until I say otherwise
:D

"Pretty Girl... Lip Ring?"

No comments: