11.8.10


                                    

                                    

                                  

So I've been a little crazy gong-ho these past couple of weeks, interning working, interning working, lounging, interning straight into work again.
It caught up with me.
Not only did I utterly pass out in one of my favorite store downtown Wish
but I was obliged to stay there until i felt better...
And retrieved a workers number while I was there.
For solely business purposes of course 
=]
But anyway, IDK why I passed I reply!
I eat when I'm hungry and trust me i have never had problems with my eating cycle.
My Wiz Khalifa run, however will have to die down soon if it is messing with my health...
hmmmmm.
But anyways, the one thing I know I have been lacking
as I spill my flaws onto my blog is..
(Drumroll here*)
WATER.
ugh 
puke
spit
gargle
puke again.
I despise water...
And I know I shouldn't its life rejuvenation, Blah, Blah, Blah
But if water was juice.... This blog wouldn't even be written.
I would not have had a crazy set of heat flashes, light headed, dizziness out of my body feeling, then passed out onto Wish's new clothes venue right next to the dressing room.
Ah!
Work
Life 
Water.
I guess thats how it goes.
-_-

Now Im drinking water and smh

"I was drinking earlier now I'm driving"




No comments: