5.8.10

Just having a friendly FB convo with this guy...

 

and he gave me a lil surprise... a real answer to a simple question:

"everything lol
lets start with what inspires you =]"

"im inspired by where im from.
my family.
i believe everyone has something to
say.
i just want my word out.
my perspective.
im inspired by reality.
im attracted to real.
real people.
real feelings.
real life.
i never wanna go commercial and have this video
with stunt money everywhere.
our vision, WIYF, is just to live comfortably
and for the people that struggled for us to be able to live the
same way.
no leers or big body half a million dollar cars.
just a nice condo. reliable whip. and some second hand money.
at the end of the day i wanna look my mom in the face
and say "Look mama, no hands"


 To say the least, I was not expecting any of this. Just a short "Life" or something that would potentially end the convo. But what a pleasant surprise! And an honest one at that.
His group...




So no.. he is not on my blog because he didn't bore me to death, his style is pretty Fresh and I can't smell his breath, but because his music is actually really good, his vibe is great and its always a pleasant life surprise to stumble across something worth stumbling across.
That catches your eye and seems to alter your view on life a bit.
Do we all want to be RICH?
Or live comfortably as well as the people around us and be able to buy what we want without the extended price tag of excessive luxury.
Mo' Money Mo' Problems
Yes, I would love to buy everything and anything I want, but my goal is to become SUCCESSFUL, stay HAPPY and never be CONTENT.



No comments: