19.8.10

NAILS NAILS NAILS!

                                                                  
                                                                      







So I am prone to changing the nail game up..
I mean why not its apart of your image and healthy nails are beautiful!
Nothing too crazy to take away from the attire of course but a beautiful seasonal hue would do just great with any outfit.
It's one more thing boys don't have :D





This mint green is actually a color I tried out myself along with mint egg blue (Beyonce : Why Don't You Love Me vid) and lilac-lavender. All three were hits with everyone that saw it, I never wanted to take it off/it chip and a lady even tried to take the color off Chan's tray while he was doing my nails! (TRIFLING*)

Any who, who doesn't love to candy coat their nails??
If not a nude shine is all good.
These colors are in season so rock out!!!



No comments: