28.10.11

I didn't know where else to go

I'm stubborn in wanting only the best for the ones I love.
Struggling to do better for myself so I can spread the goodness
I'm not perfect in any way shape or form
I make mistakes daily
I also manage to make people smile daily
I'm good spirited
But still seem to hurt feelings
I'm greedy with love
Yet self less with my friendship.

I want more good and less bad
In every sense of the word
And when my well doings are misconceived I am the most fragile
I hate being misunderstood,
but being so different and novel to the world you will get more misunderstandings than
appreciation of your true life form
I switch topics when I run out of things to say or rather how to say them
The people who know me well know this
I usually do it in conversations that are going nowhere...

I'm stubborn in wanting the best for the ones I love
My only fear is not doing all I have to do to bring out my positiveness to the world
It's so easy to piss someone off or make mistakes continuously
But to try, to make an effort, to correct a mistake
Is the difference between dying and living.



No comments: