25.10.11




Monday's music selection was inspired by the high life. Not only in the smoking sense of the word but the above average, read the deeper meaning type of way. 

I'm open to many different kinds of music and since I've been in the south I've widened my spectrum so much more. My iTunes contains, The Fray, Kings of Lion, The Fugees, Outkast, Fabulous, Curren$y, Sade, Carl Thomas, Musiq Soulchild, Ryan Leslie, Kendrick Lamar, Paramore, The Red Stripes... The list goes on and on considering I have three iPods full of music from different eras. 

Monday's playlist contained the two selections above. I love discovering people having a passion for music/art expression as deeply as I do.
Not only is their opinion deeply considered in a wide spectrum of music but they also have a deeper appreciation for what music is and what it does!



No comments: