26.10.11

I styled my friend the other day. Venturing out and doing some business with the things I love to do. I revamped a couple of outfits she bought over, did her hair (I previously sewed in) and applied some make up. I went for a very Saturday-lounge-chic feel. With a flowy top, cute pants, a pair of my favorite heels I tied the ensemble together with these huge feather earrings I made, red lips and a red clutch.
End result!



We had a lot of fun with this look. Bringing out the sexy without the basic mini skirt and really standing out from the rest with an interesting choice of accessories. Her confidence was boosted 100% and it was justified so! When you feel good you look good.

This trial inspired me to network my skills even more and I began working on this flyer. I know FLYER right? But it's more of a sample of my work with my contact information attached. Can't wait to receive some feedback
=)


The flyer I came up with...


This is just the beginning!




No comments: