15.11.12

BE Magazine X Fashion Show X NGD Line Premiere Success




The highly anticipated @Bemagazine @nwhTROIS benefit fashion show for @40girls1 hosted by Love and Hip Hop's own @MimiFaust went off flawlessly this weekend!
I was beyond ecstatic as I have been planning the special night for weeks and nothing was going to stand in my way!
To top it off my best friends and true supporters @Livin_w0rth and @Aehtelayt  came from South Carolina to support and the musically inclined and always a joy to see @DimitriMcDowell

I was able to accessorize the lovely MiMi and celebrity DJ/radio personality @TraciSteele !!!


 "The evening BEgan with a VIP reception which presented 2 up & coming designers Nik Gold Designs by Nicole Ayilola & Remmarc Zelyts by Dwight Holt Jr. Guests enjoyed unlimited Cool Breeze cocktails by FOU-DRE Vodka, and were entertained by Grammy Award Nominee Torica & her live band The Perfect Mistakes."



My model Kendra working NGD custom dress and accessories.


See More...


Caught in motion accessorizing Mimi and conversing with celebrity makeup artist @MannyMUA 
He is EVERYTHING!


Traci Steele and I after talking about fashion/posing and media!

Met up with one of my long lost friends from junior high in New York. It's a small world! He was apart of media/press.

Mom got the chance of sitting front row next to #LHHATL Stevie J while sipping on complimentary drinks!
Happy Birthday Mom!

My love @Style_SoSickk and I greeting @MsEricaDixon and the family!

My support is too real. I love these women!!!

Model in handmade Nik_Gold golden cut out dress and accessories!
Order yours today, it will fit like a glove!

One of my favorite models serving face as we opened the fashion show!

Workingggggg

@MimiFaust wearing my designs
I feel so blessed and I will keep working!
Mimi was a blast to accessorize and gave me great advice!







My love @VinaMills after her killer performance!


There were countless celebrities/ socialites and as the event went on it continuously sparked my love of all things fashion!
I sold some of my pieces which btw was harder than I expected! I got to use my Square business so I was all set up with my NGD royal booth!
Thank you all for the support!

The dream is real!

Fill out your custom order for Nik_Gold Designs HERE!!!


No comments: