20.11.12

Music X Azealia Banks X Kendrick Lamar


Ever since her club/vogue toned voice and vulgar lyrics graced my ears I knew we were meant to be.
In my playlist that is.
Azealia Amanda Banks, a Harlem born American rapper aka "Rapunzel" has crossed such covers as Dazed X Confused magazine and her covers are as scandalous as her lyrics!
Whenever one of her beats come on I want to vogue, fall out and top it off with a signature strut down the runway. Music should move you!

View a couple of my favorite Azealia videos below









I've been waiting for Kendrick Lamar to be on and receive his spotlight hype. 
Kendrick is not the type of artist to fit into "commercial" standings. His view, regular speech and lyrics pull at the standard of life. More people will become fans of the music I listened to for many nights.
The feeling you have like you're the only person feeling a certain way and then he sums it up in 16 bars over a hook with harmonizing strings playing.

Take a break out of your day and listen to this GOOD music. 













No comments: