9.11.12

Voting 2012 X Obama X Vote





This year was my first year voting, being the young and vivacious 20 year old lady that I am.
For some reason my old soul felt like I voted the first time around for Obama or just wished I did in those cold DC streets
but I did November 6th 2012 and I was elated to see life changes and history made.
Only 40 years ago President Kennedy's brother was quoted as to see America electing an "Afro-American negro" as president in approximately 40 years and I am proud to say he has been elected for a second run!

Lets be aware voting because he is of a certain race is just as ignorant as not voting at all. Learn why Obama is such a great push for ALL of the people and then support! It doesn't hurt to have a voice. It helps to have a opinion of your own!


No comments: