1.6.10

Egg me Blue*


Once I saw the Beyonce video, “Why don’t you love me?” I knew I had to have the nail polish she adjourned throughout the video. I hastily put together one of my favorite (and recently purchased) true blue* nail polish and a strikingly white* polish and created it! I did not stop until I clogged my sink, had hands covered in all shades of blue and four empty bottles of nail polish.
I created…



I would describe it as an egg me blue and have gotten a lot of compliments on it. A little more Easter (just a bit) then what Beyonce wore in her video. (The color BTW is Chanel Nouvelle Vogue)**

I usually go with a French tip but always alternate something cool and funky in between fill-ins or on my natural nail. (No matter how brittle they are!)
At home mani’s and pedi’s do a lot.

I’m inspired by beautiful colors, not too distracting like neon or eccentric designs can be and I’m kind of over and grown out of the one finger design.
So I have been diligently searching for eye catching colors. I recently came across one at the beauty supply store but it was too FALL for me. (I’ll probably go back to purchase it)
This summer I see hair and nails as a motivating culprit in people’s appearances. Not only do you look cleaner but more put together when your hair, skin and nails are up to date.

I just started getting the hint of my life nails, and now go to get acrylic on them then do my own thing as far as color, when it grows out which it usually does in 4-6 weeks I keep shaving the acrylic down so it just a part of my nail, just stronger.
If you’re going to try this method be sure not to take the emery board to your own nail to often as this may make your own nail very tender and fragile.

Good luck***

Live_gold

No comments: