28.6.10

In My Head


_I find it wise to think before I talk... I dont always do it though

_I hate stopping at yellow lights,,, so I push past them.

_White lie... lie??

_I hate when people assume I will do something for them... then I do it. PUSHOVER

_I love meeting new people... everytime I say that. I meet new people =]

_Everyone has something new to show me.. Show me and get out of my life is how I feel sometimes

_Facebook is officially Myspace, but hey I havent deleted my myspace page either

_I hate this incriminating dilemna of keeping junk, smh and junk people thinking I can recyle them. FAIL

_I would never get a name tattoed on my body. I love Tattos i.e

_I love singles$$$ they make my wallet thicker #Falsehope

_Now I have this stinging feeling like all of this could have gone on Twitter... My blog was here before itll be here after

=]

#Thatisall



No comments: