1.6.10

The Thrill
Designs by nik_gold



I finally did it. All this talk and finally action*. Creating my first shirt by hand.







Its cropped and a wonderful print, I’m also making a fitted skirt too. I feel creatively fueled and passionate about what I’m doing. Once I finish thinking about one task three more ideas pop into my head.
I feel like I’m starting what I should have years ago. Like the life I’m living on the side of this one is past designing onto selling and buying and being halfway famous and boy o boy rich.

I have to stop thinking about the alternative life and live it. I already started I believe but honestly not without God’s help. Guidance and patience is needed in everything I have learned. Taking my time on one piece so it’s a quality piece and not a 99 cent store one.

I also made these pocahantas sandals I have ALWAYS wanted !!!!!



nik_gold fashion line fall 2010 is on its way. With statement pieces and classic wear, hopefully before I go back to school I will be selling to various people, even businesses.

Now until then time to wash and moisturize this hair..
I don’t mind thick hair as long as it looks healthy and right now it looks dry. In fact I miss my bowl cut from my freshman year, first semester. So I will wash deep conditions and leave in condition and curl. Don’t worry I have my heat protector, but most of all I need to feel that healthy body and movement then I’ll leave it alone for a week =]


Hair and clothes, shoes???
Eh, I’ll stick to aspiring to buy my first pair of christian louboutins. =]

That’s it for now, still job hunting and such, I need money to buy cloth!! Pray for me and mine, I pray for my readers =]


                   This is only a start.




live_gold

No comments: