17.6.10

Nik_gold

Accomplishing my goals
was something I was so lazy to do at the beginning of the summer
(I know a couple of weeks ago)
But events taking place that have only propelled me to make stuff happen
NOW
And I have done as such
Now a prestigous well dressed and
(pardon, the three words I used to describe myself at the interview; sarcastly delightful yet refreshing, made him laugh) =]
intern at an ATL radio station, obtaining and making money at my job
CHILIS! We serve the World's Freshest Margarita!
(Get my first check today)
and starting my clothing line
nik_gold (for now)
(finished two shirts, headband, working on billowed pants and maybe even cut out dress)

I also love photography so Im going to look into that before i go to school.
As I see it some people's summers are ending while mine is starting. Half of my friends are already in summer school so why not make something happen in the meantime.
I also cant wait to save my money for all the breaks this year and go shopping for cooler room stuff...
Though my dorm room this year was on point!!!

I won't be having a roomie only suitemates and yes it will be looking like an NY loft in there.
We have already started discussing arrangements.

Now.. that 4.0...
Im still going to aim for it because if I dont ill just be like, "3.3 thats good enough!"
When I know I can do MUCHMUCH better.
-realistically speaking
Accomplishing my goals is a hard yet progressing fleet to take charge off but I can master it.

Excuse while I wipe my brow off ;; perspiring just from typing
Where is the Central Air in this beech ???
=X


live_ gold

No comments: