12.6.10

Beauty is Rare when found upon rare Finds;;

So the last couple of days have went by without dates.
Confused beyond measure and saddened with no reason.
I took the time to write some random words on a piece of paper to keep me sane.
The following sums itself up:

Love
Life
Live
Self Worth
Selfish
Despair
Tired
Withdrawn
Energy
Family
Friends
$$$
Time
Effort
Value
Quality
Never ending
Sex
Claflin
Book
Knowledge
Power
Peasant
Queen
Me

I told myself to come down;; prayed and meditated since I had a major headache and couldn’t stand to be in front of my cpu. Another symptom of the past couple of days has been this annoying as* headache that doesn’t let me listen to my music as loud as I would like.
Mom sums it up to stress and tries to stuff herbal and lemon tea down my throat every quarter of a day.
I’ve just learned what the word chill means and the use of it.
“You can’t worry about the world and the changes to come;; they are not thinking about you.”

Live_gold

No comments: