9.11.11



Even in high school when girls were beginning to wear heels to the club and stumble into interviews in some never-wear-again pumps I was strutting all over my stomping ground in 4 inches or higher. It was more so because my mother wouldn't buy me Jordans like everyone else in New York was wearing and I was not wearing some cheap flats she brought from Payless. It helped that I was always in some type of fashion show and was labeled the girl that dressed "weird". Now dressing "weird" is in and I'm like wah?
-________________________-
But flats for me have never changed. Mostly because I never find ones stylish enough. I skipped across some leopard Steve Madden ones a couple of years back but those are gone with the wind. The ones pictured above though? I'd do some damage...



No comments: