1.11.11

Trick or Treats?

I don't usually dress up for Halloween, in fact I never  trick or treated as a child. The occasional church party where I dressed up as Mary from the bible was the thing to do instead. I was rather excited this year having parties to go to where I could be anything! The basic route of a cheetah, Nicki Minaj or a cop was out of the question. I got a chance to have two halloweens because work also let us dress up so in all I had fun Halloween weekend!





I wanted to be a female character from Star Trek and realized there were so many I could be my own. 
Introducing Morenike.
Part human part, alien life form, part I felt great in this body suit. =]




The next day I dressed up for work, I went for the nerdy school girl but ended up channeling Brittney Spears instead.


Oops I did it again
Sigh Ahhhhh well. 0=)





No comments: