1.11.11

My Page Needed Some Substance



The silence pierces my ears
Dripping ice cold acid steady burning rapid holes through my dreams
Every second stabs and drags as long as an hour, days in a minute
One tear follows another like a daughter hates to yet inevitably follows the footsteps of her hesitant mother
Trickling down never easily or steadily
Nothing but everything is sooner never later evolved
As the murderous quietness flickers on
Static emotions burn blue through my lips
Words ice over
frost bitten feelings and still frozen memories
Permanently searing and scarring 
the ever rising sunset nearly escaping the sizzle of my skin
Renewing and revitalizing my loins.
But it's the cool breeze moon that greets me
Quiet and solemn
Yet shining bright as the fear at midnight
Appreciating the gesture
I start to howl
Waiting on the sun to join in a couple of minute days



No comments: