16.11.11


My goals in life steady move me to another step in on the ladder to success.
In recent times however, there are not a lot of inspiring things in our generation to motivate even the mind with the most potential.
Yeah, everyone and their momma are "Ambitious" and #risengrind everyday but what truly ambitious looks like are young individuals like M.K. Asante Jr. 
"If you make an observation you have an obligation."
I couldn't find the exact interview that ultimately changed my life (on a local channel here in GA) for the better but doing some light research on him just might make you regain focus and truly understand what this thing called life actually means.
Not the video where I became obsessed, just a little something for you to get familiar with.





He is a author, filmmaker, professor... Click Here to learn more about him
And his award-winning documentary "The Motherland" 


No comments: