2.11.11

I think there are enough pictures of me on here but I wanted to describe my Ombre hair!
I recently died my hair into a cute Ombre look
Ombre: multi-colored hair variation, transitioning from roots to ends.
I had fun doing it on my own because 1. they don't sell this weave in stores yet and 2. I love learning how to do new things!
The end result was similar to the picture above I even changed it up and wore it with bangs.
It is a common trend among Caucasians when the blonde touch ups simply grow out over time, slowly but surely more people tried it including Teyana Taylor (who inspired me and wore colors like blue and green on the tips but I have a job or two I'd like to keep =/) and now everybody is trying it! 
FYI, they should start selling it in stores soon.
I fell in love with this look =)




No comments: